Create your very own DIY Self Adhesive Wax Seals with our signature Professional Grade Adhesive Backings.
Exclusive to WaxSeals.com, these backings are designed for the following surfaces: Coated paper, thick cardstock, handmade paper, ribbon, vellum, packaging, cardboard, glass, plastic. Please see usage instructions and recommendations below for mailing instructions.
Available in your choice of a 50 pack or 100 pack in 3/4" or 1".
Prices listed in USD.
- Professional Grade Adhesive Backings turn your hand made wax seals into self adhesive wax seals with a tab backing for easy use.
- Developed exclusively for WaxSeals.com and are designed for individual use only. Not for resale.
- Recommended Surfaces: thick, glossy paper or cardstock; coated surfaces; flat glass; plastic; metal; cardboard; boxes; etc.
- 100% Made in North America.
- Listed sizes refer to the size of the adhesive backing.
- We recommend selecting the same size adhesive wax the die used to make your wax seals.
- Standard orders will ship within 1-3 business days of receiving your final order confirmation from our Design Consultants.
- Adhesive backings are designed for individual use only and are not for resale.
- Prices listed in USD.
How To Use
- To use, simply peel off the adhesive backing from the lining and attach to the back of your wax seal.
- To apply, peel off the adhesive backing using the provided tab and stick to your project or surface.
- If you are sending our Professional Grade Adhesive through the mail, we recommend asking that your letters be hand-cancelled at the Post Office, or using an outer envelope to prevent tearing due to modern sorting machines.
- Wedding Invitations and Stationery
- Thick, coated, or textured paper or cardstock
- Glass (flat)
- Coated Surfaces