Our recommended sealing wax gun for use with our sealing wax. This sealing wax gun features a 0.44" chamber, fitting our sealing wax sticks perfectly. The low temperature gets hot enough to melt sealing wax quickly, without overheating and potentially causing damage.
The sealing wax gun method is our favorite for making wax seals. Not only is it faster than traditional methods such as sealing wax beads, or with-wick sticks, you can avoid open flames or heated spoons, making it safer.
- For use with our Sealing Wax Sticks (0.44" diameter").
- Low-Temperature, to easily melt and protect sealing wax.
- North American Plug (120V and 40 watts)
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.