Designed in collaboration with Creative Community member, Two Peas Paper Co as part of our 2021 Summer collection.
Our Creative Community is comprised of the top artists, designers, and studios within the stationery industry. We launch 4 collections a year with a limited number of designs to ensure our partnership creates quality and thoughtful design.
- Premium brass die improves heat control which reduces stickiness
- Classic black handle is interchangeable with other classic handles
- Laser engraved for precise and beautiful artwork
- Design by Two Peas Paper Co.
- Materials sourced from North America
- Made with love in Canada
- Brass die face is 1" in diameter and makes approximately a 1.25" wax seal
- Interchangeable black handle is 4" tall and 0.75" wide
How To Use
- Insert Sealing wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
We recommend chilling your stamp on an ice pack between sealing.
- Made with an uncoated brass to preserve the integrity of the impression as the stamp ages. The die will develop a natural patina, and can be cleaned with a simple jewelry cloth for brass, or our polishing cloth.
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.