Individually stamped into real sealing wax with your choice of letter, color, and style, our Single Initial Wax Seals will arrive beautifully crafted and finished with an adhesive backing for easy use!
These Single Initial Wax Seals come with your choice of letter in Shelley Allegro font and our signature dotted border.
- Modern: For a clean and uniform look.
- Organic: For a slightly irregular, organic look.
- Artisan: For a very rustic, varied look.
How To Mail:
Professional Grade Adhesive will stay attached to letters when mailing. For best results, we recommend hand-canceling your letters or using an outer envelope to prevent damage due to modern sorting machines.
- 1" (25mm) stamp used to make this wax seal, total finished diameter will be approximately 1.25" (32mm).
Individually made with real sealing wax.
- Professional Grade Adhesive is designed for a wide range of surfaces including:
- Thick, coated paper and cardstock
- Coated Surfaces
- Vellum and Ribbon
- Glass, Plastic
- Each seal weighs approximately 0.02 oz (0.5 grams).
- Minimum purchase quantity of 50 seals.
- Made with exclusive HeoFlex® Technology by WaxSeals.com for premium flexibility, color depth, and consistency.
- 100% made to order in North America
- Sold in packs of 50
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.