Cherish your guests by adding personalized Rosalie Wax Seals for the most beautiful look for your wedding invites!
Designed by Jenny Sanders, world-renowned artist and designer from Portland, Oregon - create your own anniversary wax seal featuring our state-of-the-art layered engraving techniques and signature wax colors.
A Note From The Artist:
"While thinking of the concept for this initial collection, I was trying to figure out how I could translate my love for minimal design and typography into a wax seal. I had the idea to incorporate multiple levels to the seals, which would provide more contrast… and create interest while still maintaining the overall minimal feeling that I love." - Jenny Sanders
- Pre-made with an adhesive backing for easy application
- Handmade using no molds or castings to create an authentic wax seal
- Flexible wax with professional adhesive backing allows this wax seal to be mailed
- Modern formula ensures vibrant color while avoiding a glue-y or artificial feeling
- Weighs approximately 0.02 oz (0.5 grams) and won't add significant weight when mailing
1" diameter stamp used to make these wax seals, finished size is ~1.25"
- Made with love in Canada
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.