Add the perfect finishing touch to your wedding invitations, crafting, or branding with your very own Square Wax Seal Stamp.
Individually engraved into 100% solid brass using your custom image and paired with your choice of Deluxe Wooden Handle, these Square Wax Seal Stamps are the perfect keepsake for your special occasion.
Looking for a custom shape or size not listed above? Submit a Custom Order Request.
Photo by Twinkle & Toast.
Prices listed in USD.
- Includes a 100% square solid brass die engraved with your custom artwork, and choice of Deluxe Wood Handle.
- Comes in your choice of size and includes our permanent die made with the highest quality of solid brass.
- Brass die is safe to use on any medium including: food, clay, ice, metal, and wax.
- 100% made to order in North America.
- Selected size represents the diameter of the brass die.
- Finished wax seal size will increase by approximately 0.25” once pressed into wax.
- Total finished size will vary based on amount of wax and pressure used.
- Once we receive your order, we will generate an electronic proof with your custom artwork for you to review and approve via email. This will arrive in a separate email within 1 business day.
- Upon receiving approval of your electronic proof via email, our Design Consultants will provide you with a final order confirmation and then place your order into our production queue.
- Standard orders will ship within 1-3 business days of receiving approval of your electronic proof.
- Please Note: Production will not begin until we have received approval of your electronic proof via email and our Design Consultants have sent you a final order confirmation.
Custom Artwork Requirements:
- We require a high resolution, black and white vector image with no shading, hatching, or 3D effects.
- AI, PDF, EPS, or JPG formats are preferred (300+dpi).
- Please submit your artwork as you wish it to appear once engraved (do not submit inverted images).
- If you would like specific placement of your artwork on the die, please submit your artwork with a square-shaped die line.
How To Use
How to Use Your Wax Seal Stamp:
- Chill your wax seal die on an ice pack.
- Put your Glue Gun Sealing Wax Stick in your sealing wax gun (or standard glue gun) and heat up.
- Pour a small circle of wax.
- Wipe off the die on a soft, clean cloth and carefully place the die into the wax.
- Let the wax cool for a short time (~10-15 seconds)
- Gently peel the die and wax apart.
- Wedding invitations
- Snail Mail
- Gift Wrapping
- Stamping on confections such as chocolates, fondant, cupcakes, cookies, etc.