Add a modern touch to your invitations, gift wrapping, or stationery with this "Open Me" wax seal from the Saffron Avenue Collection.
Includes a 1" solid brass wax seal stamp engraved with the "Not A Bill" design by Saffron Avenue.
Prices listed in USD.
- "Open Me" is a Featured Collection design by Saffron Avenue.
- Includes a 1” solid brass die engraved with your choice of design, and choice of modern wood handle.
- Includes our standard die which is designed for simple artwork and small batch stamping only.
- Brass die is safe to use on any medium including: food, clay, ice, metal, and wax.
- 100% made to order in North America.
- Designer Die: Made of 100% solid brass that has been designed to hold temperature longer and capture fine details and intricate artwork.
- Standard orders will ship within 1-3 business days of receiving your final order confirmation from our Design Consultants.
- "Open Me" by Saffron Avenue comes with the design as shown in the photographs, with your selected die and handle type.
- Prices listed in USD.
How to Use Your Wax Seal Stamp:
- Chill your wax seal die on an ice pack.
- Put your Glue Gun Sealing Wax Stick into your sealing wax gun (or standard glue gun) and heat up.
- Pour a small circle of wax onto your surface by gently pulling the trigger.
- Wipe off the die on a soft, clean cloth and carefully place the die into the wax, pressing down slightly.
- Let the wax cool for a short time (~10-15 seconds).
- Gently peel the die and wax apart.
- Wedding invitations
- Snail Mail
- Gift Wrapping
- Stamping on confections such as chocolates, fondant, cupcakes, cookies, etc.
Important Design Note: These wax seals are for individual use only and are not to be resold or distributed for any reason without prior written consent from ARTISAIRE, WaxSeals.com, and Saffron Avenue.