"My style has been described as very “California” and I wanted to design something that reflected that. I also love the idea of taking a historically traditional piece of an invitation suite (the wax seal) but using an unexpected design you typically wouldn’t expect to see in this medium. I was inspired by Southern California landscapes and came up with this cactus illustration with desert florals."
- Taryn Sutherland Gross, Twinkle & Toast
- Pre-made with an adhesive backing for easy application
- Handmade using no molds or castings to create an authentic wax seal.
- Flexible wax with professional adhesive backing allows this wax seal to be mailed.
- Modern formula ensures vibrant color while avoiding a glue-y or artificial feeling.
- Weighs approximately 0.02 oz (0.5 grams) and won't add significant weight when mailing.
- 1" (25mm) stamp used to make this wax seal, total finished diameter will be approximately 1.25" (32mm).
- Made by WaxSeals.com.
Color represented online may vary from physical product. If you are looking for an exact color, order our Color Swatches here.
*This product and design is for individual use only and is not to be resold or distributed for any reason without prior written consent from ARTISAIRE and the artist.