Custom Artwork Guide
How To Prepare Wax Seal Ready Artwork
We're so excited that you're thinking about creating Custom Wax Seals!
At the heart of any custom product - is the artwork and design behind it, which is why we've worked with our team over at WaxSeals.com to prepare a Custom Artwork Guide with the information needed to make sure that your artwork stands out!
Simply ensure that your artwork meets the requirements below - and we'll help with the rest!
Custom Artwork Requirements:
- High Resolution (300 dpi)
- Black and White Vector Image
- .PDF or .EPS formats are preferred, but high quality .ai, .jpeg and .gif files are also accepted.
- Please do not include any artwork that has shading or 3D effects.
- Black areas of your artwork will be raised when pressed into the wax.
Wax Seal Quick Tip:
Looking for exact placement of your artwork within your wax seal? Submit your artwork with a die line!
The Proofing Process
Once your custom wax seal order is submitted, your artwork will be sent to the Engraving Team at WaxSeals.com for proofing!
Here's how it works:
- Once your order is submitted, the Master Engravers at WaxSeals.com will generate an Electronic Proof which will show the optimal proportion and placement options for your wax seal. This will be sent to you via email within 1 business day.
- Select the option you would like from your Electronic Proof and return the completed form to us via email.
- We will send you an Order Confirmation email with your production time and estimated shipping date.
- Your order will be sent into production (1-3 business days for standard orders).
- Once production is complete, your order will be packed with care and shipped to you via your chosen shipping method.
**Please Note: Production will not begin for custom orders until an approved Electronic Proof form is received via email and you have received a final order confirmation from our team.**