Designed in collaboration with Creative Community member, Ink & Press Co, as part of our 2021 Fall Collection.
“Throughout history, the lion has taken on many meanings -- as a Zodiac sign symbolizing loyalty and creativity, in Ancient Egypt as a sun deity, throughout China as a protector and guardian, and as a staple in heraldry symbolizing courage, strength, and nobility. Famed as the "king of beasts", the Leo Crest encompasses the spirit of the lion throughout the years. The Leo Crest is the perfect wax seal for any invitation suite or wedding, adding a touch of majestic elegance. " - Ink & Press Co
Our Creative Community is comprised of the top artists, designers, and studios within the stationery industry. We launch 4 collections a year with a limited number of designs to ensure our partnership creates quality and thoughtful design.
- Individually made with an organic edge provides a hand stamped look
- Professional Grade Adhesive backing has a strong hold suitable for mailing
- Modern sealing wax formula gives durability required for mailing
- Weighs 0.02oz per seal and won't add significant weight to envelopes
- Laser engraved for precise and beautiful artwork
- Design by Ink & Press Co
- Materials sourced from North America
- Made with love in Canada
- Sold in packs of 25
- Made with a 1" wax stamp and is approximately 1.25" in diameter
How To Use
- Remove adhesive backing using the tab
- Firmly press exposed adhesive onto your project
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.