Modern meets classic, create your own dream wax seals with this Lena Wax Stamp - the perfect addition for any colorful wedding invitations, stationery and day-of decor!
Designed with care by Jenny Sanders, incredible artist and designer from Portland, Oregon - embrace the beauty of simplicity with your very own Lena Monogram Wax Stamp.
A Note From The Artist:
"Almost every wedding has some type of floral element incorporated in the day. There is a romantic yet natural element to flowers that is a perfect fit for such a special occasion."
- Solid Brass Die, improves heat control, reducing stickiness
- Classic Black Handle is interchangable, and designed for a comfortable grip
- Laser Engraved, for fine details, creating beautiful artwork
- 1" Round Brass Die
- Made with love in Canada
How To Use
Materials: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax, Low Temperature Glue Gun
- Insert Sealing wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
We recommend chilling your stamp on a bag of ice, or ice pack, between sealing.
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.