The perfect accompaniment to your save the dates and wedding invitations, this Ever Wreath Wax Stamp is a beautiful way to celebrate your wedding day!
Designed by Jenny Sanders, world-renowned artist and designer from Portland, Oregon - create your own anniversary wax seal featuring our state-of-the-art layered engraving techniques and signature wax colors.
A Note From The Artist:
"While thinking of the concept for this initial collection, I was trying to figure out how I could translate my love for minimal design and typography into a wax seal. I had the idea to incorporate multiple levels to the seals, which would provide more contrast… and create interest while still maintaining the overall minimal feeling that I love."
- Solid Brass Die, improves heat control, reducing stickiness
- Laser Engraved, for fine details, creating beautiful artwork
- 1" Round Brass Die
- Made with love in Canada
How To Use
Materials: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax, Low Temperature Glue Gun
- Insert Sealing wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
We recommend chilling your stamp on a bag of ice, or ice pack, between sealing.
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.