Place your order by purchasing one of our personalized products. These products include monograms, single initials, dates, and custom products.
To get the best results from our custom products please follow our artwork guidelines:
- AI, PDF, EPS format (ideal), JPG, PNG (workable)
- Includes a dieline if specific placement is required
- A vector image with no 3D or shading effects (rough cross hatching is okay)
- High resolution image at 300 DPI
If you aren't sure we can engrave your artwork send it to us in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer team will help you.
By uploading artwork you confirm you have rights to use that image. In the event you do not, you are liable for any copyright damages.
- Use layers to create depth. Black will be the deepest engraved, and raised the highest. Greys will be engraved at a shallower depth.
- Thicken your lines by 20-30%. It is possible to engrave a line too fine for sealing wax, and your design will always appear thinner in wax.
- Add coverage to your design via texture or line-work to minimize any blemishing.