The ultimate wedding keepsake, your wedding invitations mark the beginning of the most beautiful day of your life. Protect and preserve your invitations and wedding stationery with this beautiful Invitation Folio by Liza Child Design.
Delicate and thoughtfully designed, the soft and refined cover, combined with a beautifully hand-dyed silk habotai ribbon is the perfect piece to display and store your wedding details that you will cherish forever!
We strongly believe in supporting locally handmade products. Which is why we have produced our folios here in Vancouver, garnering the best materials available to ensure you have a beautifully designed artisanal product. Our fabric is sourced from Italy, a lustrous book cloth that is elegant and also environmentally friendly. The ribbons are hand dyed locally by an incredibly talented team of women. The cover design is illustrated by hand and stamped in-house by our manufacturer in a subtle and matte champagne gold foil.
- Liza Child, Liza Child Design
- Invitation Folio includes two inner pockets that can accommodate a 5"x7" invite/card/photo and the left side panel and pocket are designed to fit up to an A7 envelope (5.25" x 7.25")
- A soft slate grey with touches of blue undertones.
- Soft grey Italian book cloth
- Hand-dyed silk habotai ribbon
- Champagne Gold Foil Cover design included.
- Handmade in Vancouver, BC Canada.