Individually stamped into real sealing wax using your artwork, our Classic Custom Wax Seals are designed for a wide range of surfaces and arrive beautifully crafted and finished with an adhesive backing for easy use.
- We've doubled the pigment for extra rich colors.
- Each seal is individually made for a true to tradition look.
- Made from sealing wax with durability enhancers to stay intact when mailed.
- Intentionally made with an organic edge for a traditional look.
- Finished with a Professional Grade Adhesive backing for easy application.
- Artwork optimizaton process to create engrave ready artwork
- Each seal weighs 0.02oz
- Made with love in Canada.
Size refers to the diameter of wax stamp used to make your wax seals. Finished sizes will be slightly larger.
|Round: 0.75", 19mm||Simple artwork, logo mark or monograms|
Round: 1.0", 25mm
|Most artwork, logo type, logo mark, or monograms|
|Round: 1.25", 32mm||Intricate artwork, all logos, crests, or monograms|
|Oval: 1.25" x 1.0", 32mm x 25mm||Most artwork, logo type, logo mark, or monograms|
|Square: 1.0" x 1.0", 25mm x 25mm||Most artwork, logo type, logo mark, or monograms|
Professional Grade Adhesive
Professional Grade backings provide lasting hold so your wax seals will arrive attached when mailing. This adhesive is suitable for most projects. The only adhesive that should be used for Curved Surface applications.
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.