Add a special touch to your wedding invitations and stationery with vintage postage stamps. Dating back to 1977, these little works of art and history are sure to impress your guests from the moment they lay their eyes on your wedding invitations.
Known for vintage postage curation, Loly of The Little Postage House is an avid storyteller who uses her passion for design, paper, and history to create bespoke wedding stationery and vintage postage sets for her clients. She tells each client's story, one stamp, and small detail at a time.
- Quantity: Each pack includes 25 sets of postage that can be used to mail 25 letters at $0.82 each via USPS.
- Postage Amount: Each set (1 stamp of each design) includes 82 cents of postage. This is enough to mail a standard 2 oz. letter or a one-ounce letter with hand-canceling.
- United States Postage: These unused vintage postage stamps were originally issued by the United States Postal Service. These postage stamps are valid for current use to send out mail via the USPS.
- Each order includes:
- 25 Books and Eyeglass Stamps
- 25 Pink Flower Stamps (mixed variety of the four types of pink flower stamps pictured
- 25 Orchid Stamps (mixed variety of the four types of orchid stamps pictured herein)
- 25 Benjamin Franklin Stamps
- 25 Wolf Park Stamps
How To Use:
- To reach $0.82 of postage, simply adhere one stamp of each design to your envelope (4 stamps total per envelope) as shown in the photo above.
- These vintage postage stamps have a gum adhesive on the back that becomes sticky when moistened.
- You can moisten them with a damp sponge or glue stick to adhere your vintage stamps, as an alternative to the traditional method.
- For use within the United States Postal System.
As postage amounts vary based on the weight and characteristics of the mailing, please confirm the required postage amount with USPS prior to sending out your wedding invitations and stationery.
We Promise Your Order Will Arrive Picture Perfect.
We love the way our products add a personal touch in all you do, and we work hard to make sure you enjoy them.
However, we know sometimes mistakes happen. That's why if any order is fulfilled in error or arrives damaged, we will make it right.
At no cost to you, we will replace your order, and send it to you by express shipping within 1 business day.
With Our Product Guarantee, You Can:
- Be confident you are receiving high-quality products that are as you ordered.
- Have peace of mind that if something does happen, we will make it right at no cost to you.
- Know that if our products or service fail to meet our commitments, we will fix the problem immediately.
What To Do If Something Goes Wrong:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, a description of what went wrong, and a photo so we can help.